Yes, I know.. I gave a shout out to a couple of companies in my last few posts. I even said the word “best” a couple of times and I am about to contradict that statement. However I am not apologising, as I never said anything technically wrong. You see, at the time when I write a post – it is definitely true. Now I am dedicating yet another post to yet another removals company here in Perth. If you remember from my previous post I mentioned Crusaders but this time around I wanted to give a shout out to Perth Removalists WA.
Here are some of the reasons to why I think Perth Removalists WA might even be “the best of the best”. Now of course the reasons below are 100% purely my opinions, so don’t take it to heart. In fact, if you disagree I would like to hear from you. So comment below this page and perhaps start a dialogue. Anyways, back to the list to why I think Perth Removalists WA is now (in my opinion) the number one removals company in Perth:
- Friendly service: I don’t know about you, but for me personally it is all about the service. I demand friendly service from the get go
- Prompt: timing is super important. How many times have you been let down when a tradesman promised of being on-time, yet he failed to deliver his promise; disappointing right?
- Affordability: yep, it doesn’t really matter whether it’s 1995 or 2017 – affordability has always been on the minds of customers. So if you strive to be competitive, your product/service charge should also reflect this. If it doesn’t than you may experience a very slow growth
- Expertise: all of the above is great, but what is worth if the quality/expertise is not there. For example, paying slightly more to receive awesome service is somewhat a very small price to pay. Would you not agree? I definitely do!
- Trustworthy: different people may have different views/opinions on this. But in a nutshell, I think trustworthy also ties well with after sales care. Basically what I am trying to say is that having a company backing you up in case something goes horribly wrong is vital. Imagine after a removals process, you later found your beloved couch was damaged during the move. Then upon notifying the removals company, they flat out denied responsibility. What good of a service is that? Pretty poor service, if you asked me!
So there you go…. many reasons to why Perth Removalists WA is up there with the best when it comes to removal services. Let us know what you think, especially if you have used them before.